Stewardship Consulting Leadership Consulting Strategic Planning Crisis Management
No campaign launch is successful without the right coach, the right team and the right plan. God doesn’t want a fundraiser in your church. He wants faithful stewards who will serve His church and impact the world. I know what it takes in terms of casting vision, raising leaders and calling people to genuine commitment. I offer my expertise in…
- Understanding the biblical blueprint of a capital campaign
- Defining the pastor’s role in leading the campaign
- Crafting a readiness strategy
- Bringing clarity in vision
- Training and managing your team
- Avoiding pitfalls and seizing opportunities
- Following up efficiently and effectively
- Harvesting the campaign commitments
When you face a major challenge — whether it’s a significant transition, an initiative for increasing impact in your community, a rejuvenation of your staff and core leaders, or a dream you want to become a reality — you need someone who has been there, someone who knows what you’re thinking and feeling. In a local church ministry environment you need an objective partner whom you can trust for confidential, honest input and feedback on your vital concerns.
We can partner with you in four key areas:
- Congregational Mission Assessment
- Vision Development
- Strategic Planning
- Capital Campaign Readiness Assessment
As leaders, we have all attended conferences and read books on leadership. There is value in that, but the implementation of those lessons needs to happen in the context of real life, and in that context we all profit from wisdom beyond ourselves. I would not be who I am apart from the shaping influence of key individuals who mentored me. Now I have the joy of being a mentor to others, a pastor to pastors, a leader to leaders. I am ready and willing to invest in you, in your staff, and in your leadership team.
Mentoring can take anywhere from three to six months and includes these following steps:
- Weekly, intentional conversations
- Frequent face time/email/text conversations and encouragement
- Options to renew or continue
“Let us hold firmly to the hope that we have confessed, because we can trust God to do what he promised.” ~Hebrews 10.23
We provide you the steps to get through a pastoral crisis, a leadership conflict or a financial crisis. We prepare you to be ready when your church leaders need to act and communicate while under pressure.
We will show you how to turn church conflict into renewed hopes and dreams.